The Torque Credentials store allows your CloudFormation and Terraform grains to securely access your cloud authentication details from a single location. Credentials are similar to Parameters, but unlike parameters which are single-value parameters, credentials are classes that contain multiple parameters. Torque credentials are supported on AWS and Azure.
To add a credential:
- Go to Administration > Credentials.
- Click Add Credentials.
- Give the credential a name and optionally a description.
- Select the cloud provider (AWS / Azure).
- Enter the provider's authentication details.
- For an AWS Role Arn credential type, make sure you have a Role Arn that allows Torque access.
- Click Apply.
- Reference the credential in the grain's