Self-managed Source Control
Torque supports connecting asset/blueprint repositories residing in a self-managed GitLab repository.
- GitLab access token with no expiration date and read.api and read.repository permission scopes.
Create Provider via Torque REST API.
- name: Display name of repository
- type: Value representing the type of repository provider (gitlabEnterprise in this case)
- token: Private access token (see Prerequisites)
- base_url: __Schema://Host:Port/ of the GitLab server (include port if required)
- username: Owner of the token username. (Not required for GitLab)
Connect the repository as an asset repository to the space and discover the suitable assets. For details, see Discover Your Assets.