The Sample Space
Torque comes out of the box with a single space - the Sample space. This space contains several example blueprints for you to play with and get familiarized with the product. Launch one or more of the examples to understand how the end users would experience Torque:
- Define the environment's duration or end time - all resources are automatically torn down when the duration expires.
- Fill in inputs (the inputs that can be provided are defined in the blueprint).
- View the deployment logs.
- Extend the duration of the environment or end it before the duration expires.
- View the expected and actual cloud cost of the environment.
- Get the deployment's output.
- See the tags that the environment deployed on the cloud resources.
To launch a sample, go to the Sample space, click Environments and then click New Sandbox.